Mumbai: At least 28 students of a Mumbai-based school fell ill after consuming ‘khichadi’ served at their school on Wednesday.
According to ANI, the victims are students of Bal Vikas Vidya Mandir located in the Jogeshwari area in Mumbai
28 students of Balvikas Vidya Mandir school in Mumbai‘s Jogeshwari fall ill after consuming ‘Khichdi’ served at the school; All students admitted to Konkan hospital, all students out of danger.
The students fell unconscious soon after consuming the ‘khichadi’ served at their school.
They were immediately rushed to the Konkan Hospital for treatment.
They are said to be out of danger.
More details are awaited.